Monday, January 26, 2009

Who I Am?


Hi Professor Atwater,

My name is Brian Wright and I was in your journalism 257 class last semester. It feels great to be back in your class once again and I look forward to tackling the second half. Last semester introduced me to a new set of challenges and in time I overcame those obstacles and made it out on top. I hope to acquire a new set of skills and better myself to becoming well-rounded in mass communications. I'm still uncertain what exactly I want to do with my career. Lately, I've had a real fascination with public relations, so I'm not quite sure what is in store for me this semester and what the future holds. When I grow up, I would want to become a journalist or pr practitioner with my own firm. I look forward to working with you once again this semester!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian,
Welcome back! Even if you decide to go into PR (you should take Principles of PR soon, if you haven't already) this class will give you a good foundation. We'll have fun this semester.